~The Catch-All Drawer~

Friday, May 14, 2004

Blogger trouble?
The new interface and dashboard has appeared at Blogger, and I jumped into it to get the XML code ability, and since my attempt at comment enabling with a third party pooped out, I was glad to see Blogger was adding a comment system as well.
Well, I have not been able to post to RightGoodBlog since then. FTP errors, posting errors showing non-existent directory structures, etc.
I have emailed blogger support. We will see.

Update: I have heard nothing but an automated response from Blogger, but I dug in and figured it out. Basically you have to change the blogger variables in the template. The new code is automatically inserted when you choose the comments, but it did not work with the modifications I had made to my template. Still some things to adjust, but it works now.

Tossed in by: R.G.B.
. . . Friday, May 14, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Blogger trouble?