~The Catch-All Drawer~

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Ah So!
Here is an absolutely wonderful link Meredith sent me harking back to our "pioneer" work with japanese art on the MAC around 1985 or whatever. Anyhow, these are Flash equivalents to woodcut prints, but are animated!
I like the 5th one on the menu of the lantern.
Or how about the rotating lighted lamp, 7th from the bottom. Reminds me of that strange lamp we found in the closet at 708 Montlieu Ave in High Point. Titled "Why you should never drink water". (Why can I remember this since 1st grade, but can't remember what I did yesterday?)"

Tossed in by: R.G.B.
. . . Wednesday, June 16, 2004

1 Comments:

Adding comments to the Catch-All Drawer. There is room for a comment or two in the front right corner by the tape measure.

Post a Comment


Ah So!