~The Catch-All Drawer~

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Habbo Hotel
I found an old bookmark in my stuff somewhere for the Habbo Hotel that is a sort of virtual world hotel that is used as a sort of amusement or game for teenagers, I guess.

I remember it as being a Japanese site,
but here it is in an english page
and one especially for the US.
Here are some screenshots of some communities.

I just like the little weeble-like people, layers of interlocking hotel floors. I didn't spend the time navigation it lately, but I remember huge skyscraping hotels with wonderful interlocking floors and buildings. Evidently players buy ($ or ¥) and design their own rooms, have parties with other guests in the virtual world, furnish the rooms, and all that.

Tossed in by: R.G.B.
. . . Thursday, September 30, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Habbo Hotel