~The Catch-All Drawer~

Saturday, November 18, 2006

you are getting sleepy, very sleepy . . .
I don't expect you to watch this whole video, as I am timid to admit that I did, but it is, I guess, an advertising campaign for some Japanese company. They have built some really pleasant, but not too flashy Rube Goldberg style slides that all end in the company jingle. One after the other, they are sort of haunting after a bunch of them, and they are quite clever, after all.

incredible machine - #SONIC FOREVER - Google Video

Tossed in by: R.G.B.
. . . Saturday, November 18, 2006

1 Comments:

I wish Leah would translate this phrase. I remember some Christmas windows which had similar construction with balls rolling into toy trains or something like that, in Santas workshop? I love these toys.

Post a Comment


you are getting sleepy, very sleepy . . .